Sunday, June 6, 2010

Soundtrack to Summer v3

(June 7th, 2010)


With furious legs, I've been a part of some vicious dance-offs, where bystanders lose a drink or two, where slow-pokes get slammed aside, and where the song never seems to end as two wilder than wicky-wicky-wild-wild-ers decide to fight with their legs, their arms, their own dance, their dance.
To a bear who sings like grace, and fools a crowd of rowdies into harmony and play. Singing nah-nah-naaah-nah-na-naah. All the ladies, All the men, NOW ALL'N TOGETHER NOW.
For a bird in my hand, fallen from her tree. I wished I could teach you how to fly again. I wish I could take your sadness away.
THIS, this summer, this warm weather, this smile on your face, this grim on mine, you know I know what's up, and I know you know what's going on. It. is. all. around. us. now. This feeling we call summer. Now here's a soundtrack.

(w/Clientele, Morning Benders, Tame Impala, Phosphorescent (keep in mind I can't spell, so you'll have to change your track from phospherous to phosphorescent), Broken Social Scene, Twin Sister, Ed Sharpe, Adele Diane, Avi Buffalo, Vetiver, A.A. Bondy, The National, Midlake)

No comments:

Post a Comment